terça-feira, 12 de abril de 2011

The third song, Fear of spiders and Withdrawal

You know, today heard a few frills on the person that I like that I would not know. That upset me, since I didn't expect the person to say this. That was a surprise, not knowing that the person had that vision of me. I decided to walk away and give that person, knowing what people say behind my back? I know there's some girl who like me and I find that girl someday. I'd like to confess something: I am terrified of spiders. Spiders scare me with those awful 8 legs. Out those trapped spikes. I am amazed at the memory. This fear of spiders drove me to make the third song. She tells my fear of spiders, will like to know what caused me fear of spiders. While I'm here typing, I forget some of what the girl has done to me, what have I done to have a vision more "distorted" it. Anyway, being very cool report is being made as the process of producing the album. It's a relief, I can't hold surprises for long. Third music made. For now, I'll only give details of the songs. When I'm already attending the studio, making the recordings, little by little I begin to release the names of songs. that's it. Kisses, Dhy.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário