sexta-feira, 15 de abril de 2011

The fourth song & her long composition

 It took me two days to post here because this song was the one that has more work to be composed. I prefer to approach a subject rarely mentioned in music: The compulsive desire to buy. Explains a time when my father gave me $ 120.00 to buy a microphone and I spent R $ 95.00 only things I saw in stores. The song portrays a ride somewhat "expensive". It took me enough to write this song, since it could not get a good idea of ​​composition. Going a bit for my personal life, you know, the girl upset me me again. Now I'm 100% sure you do not want it anymore. After an episode yesterday, I guess neither do I want her friendship. Finally, the fourth song talks about wanting to buy. that's it for now, Dhy (:

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário