segunda-feira, 11 de abril de 2011

The composition of the first song of Scorpion Poison

Why the name "Scorpion Poison"? Why I felt poisoned, pinned. The composition of music was made on the same day I made the most out of my life. All the other girls were gentle with me, saying, I'm sorry, but my heart like another ... This was direct: I Don't want. That hurt, knowing that she got a kid that not give a damn for her at school, while the beast here melted for her. At the time it took the kick, everyone thought I was going to end in tears. No. I Just got home and I was composing. Never cry. What I'd throw in tears, I used to compose. Anyway, the song, I picture the voracious desire of scorpion sting. As it was my desire to "poke" someone, to discount all of my anger. But fortunately been able to convert that anger into music, what I have in mind that it was not harmful to anyone. Okay. It is done. The business now is to forget it and continue looking for my true love. In the meantime, I will strive in studying, writing more songs and think a little later on tour. That's it. Kisses. Dhy. =P

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário