segunda-feira, 11 de abril de 2011

Summary of Monday, 11/04/2011- The 2nd song

Getting the track "Scorpion Poison," you know, I took the second out of it. I'll not give up! Almost stole a kiss from her, were it not that she had pushed me. All were in greater expectation that she would kiss me (Including me). She said she didn't want to date me again. Even so, I'll not give up so easily. I'll not surrender so easily. Well, to write the second song on the album, I needed to go back to the carnival in 2008 when I took the most painful out of my life. That was the dark carnival of my life. Two days I was practically "dead", as I lay in bed for two days and not got up to eat, drink, for absolutely nothing. I was bad at that carnival. That carnival, I just watched the parades because I didn't even celebrated carnival that at all. Back in 2011, I decided to tell this story in music. Well, confirmed the second song on the album, the name is secret. That's it. Kiss, Dhy. ;P

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário