domingo, 17 de abril de 2011

Range launch of Scorpion Poison is between June and November

One more info about my album, "Scorpion Poison: Your band launch will take place between June and November. I suppose the recording sessions to begin next week. As the songs are getting ready, I'm releasing demos. I'll make a promise: The first demo that I hold is "Scorpion Poison", here on the blog! I already have five songs ready for it (next post: 5th song). Releasing private information, the first track that I record is "Scorpion Poison." It will be launched along with the first show of the album, of course, still no date set. The album will contain 13 tracks, 12 normal and an acoustic version of the first song of my group, "Trouble Love". I'm Still rehearsing too, I'm fully recovered with the energy, now I can continue without fear of fainting again. Well, now just wait for the result to come out of it. That's it. Dhy. xD

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário